Pageviews last month

Sunday, August 21, 2011

my first blog and post!

Hello all
welcome to my very first blog and very first post!
I am not sure what I am going to do with this blog,,not even sure what "blog" means! LOL
But I guess its all a learning experience. I am thinking this is like a journal or diary, like I used to have when I was a teen telling all about my teen angst and lost and found "loves"! Don't worry I wont post THAT kind of stuff there, at least not right off! Kidding!!
I fashion myself as being some kind of a athlete, I love to ride my rails to trails each day weather permitting and post videos of my doing so on my face book page. I find it a "balm" for my soul in this hurry up and get no where fast world to be out in nature, breathing in clean fresh air and watching the various animals and birds that make the trail woods their home. I take plenty of pictures too, those are on my photolocher web site if you wish to view and perhaps purchase some to make your own.
Here is one of my videos; please take a look and let me know what you think!

Ok this is all the blogging for today,,have a blessed wonder filled day and come back to read my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment