Pageviews last month

Saturday, December 31, 2022

 ah yes the final day of 2022----

its been a year for the records, unfortunately NOT as good as i hoped it would be on Jan 1st.

I did procure a job, but it's only extremely part-time for a very low wage per hr. I been working at this job now for 10 mos. It doesn't even begin to pay basic living expenses thus forcing me to spend out $ I had saved for when I finally am forced to retire due to lack of opportunities to work.

I wonder why many times Gchi Manidoo, seems to refuse to aid me, despite praying all the time for help.

I despair in this life I have been given, trying so hard to just barely survive, it's depressing and sad to be not even really able to TRULY live.

There have been NO funds for even one of my beloved waterfall chasing trips, as I have to be so careful of spending anything out that doesn't pay for a bill already happening.... 

Glad to see the miserable 2022 leave,,, I keep HOPING things will be better, somehow, they have to be better,,,, hope is the only thing I have had for years to keep me waking up each day.

If you read this and think to yourself, I'm glad I don't live her life,,, u are indeed right, I wouldn't wish this mess on my worst enemy really.

Many times I've wondered what kind of person I was in another life to deserve to live like this now,,,, Karma is real - I've seen her in action, and she is punishing me nearly daily, and wonder when my "debt" will finally be paid off, seems forever I been paying on this debt.

Treat others as YOU wish to be treated,,,, for it does truly "come around"


No comments:

Post a Comment