Pageviews last month

Saturday, September 10, 2011

photo contest

I entered a photo contest to win a new digital camera!! This weekend is our towns "arts and apples" festival,,and my photos along with everyone elses are on display at the Guardian angel cemetery booth- so please come on down and ask the people working there where MY photos are and vote for me!! I would appreciate it very much.
IF you cannot make it down, then you can vote online by going to their facebook page @ www.facebook.com/mtelliottcemeteries like the page and then click on the strip of photos at the top of the page,,,keep clicking on the arrow button to the right till u find my photos and then click "LIKE", that is how u vote for them!!
Again, thanks for all your support
J~lo the artist

No comments:

Post a Comment